Get better values. Find better work. Build a better future. AND have fun doing it! Get your own copy of The Quarter Roll today!
The Quarter Roll Financial Entertainment®

  The Quarter Roll magazine is the only magazine that provides financial entertainment.  quarter roll quarter roll The Quarter Roll is a free magazine about everyday personal finance.   the quarter roll

Home Free Subscription Facts & Fun Celebrities Entrepreneurship Career Center Tweet of Week Contact

 

Trivia about money, jobs, budgets, credit, debt, and anything related to personal finance.

Insurance

*Approximately 90% of disabilities are caused by illnesses rather than accidents. Source

*8.3 million disabled wage earners were receiving Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits at the conclusion of March, 2011. Source

*Less than 10% of disabling accidents / illnesses are work related. The other 90% are not, meaning Workers’ Compensation doesn’t cover them.

*About 6% of insured homes had a claim in 2009; close to 95% of them were for property damage. The costliest claims were for fire damage, at about $27,700 per claim on average.

*More than 50% of dog bites occur on the dog owner’s property, and they account for one-third of all homeowners insurance liability claims. Source

*Over 36 million Americans are classified as disabled; about 12% of the total population. Source

*The average long-term disability claim duration is 31.2 months. Source

*More than one in five workers will be disabled for 5 years or more during their working careers. Source

*Study by Kaiser Family Foundation says annual health premiums for family coverage climbed 9% vs. 3% in 2010. http://news.yahoo.com/survey- health-insurance-costs-surged-2011-150718585.html

*Its estimated that medical problems contributed to more than 500,000 personal bankruptcy filings in 2007. Source

Get more financial trivia here: Budget  Clothing  Coupons  Credit  Economy  Education  Employment  Entertainment  Entrepreneurs  Famous People  Food  Health  Holidays  History  Housing  Household  Insurance  Marriage  Miscellaneous  Real Estate  Retirement  Spending  Taxes  Transportation  Unemployment

   
Click on the images below to read issues of The Quarter Roll!
     

-Tim Tebow's Car Insurance
-How Kate Gosselin Bounced Back
-Security Deposits Lost By Celebrities
-The Secret of Successful Negotiators
-A Guide To Finding A Job On Facebook
-Who Pays On A Date Depends On Looks?

-Dreams Drowning In Student Loan Debt
-Money Infidelity: Hiding the same as lying?
-Save Money By Renegotiating
-Smart Women Marry Rich
-Who is the financial driver in your home?
-Buying on Craigslist - Score Great Deals

the quarter roll financial entertainment magazine-Famous Wally Amos
-4 Steps to Take When You Say ‘I Don’t’
-The History Of Movie Prices
-6 Things You Should Always Negotiate
-Same great vacation…less money.
-George Washington did it. You should to.
The Quarter Roll is published to provide personal insights and opinions on everyday ways of saving and managing money, budgeting, and reducing debt. The Quarter Roll does not give professional accounting, legal, or investing counsel. The ideas, examples, and advice presented on this site are solely the opinion of the authors based on his or her personal experiences. All photos courtesy of The Quarter Roll, iStockphoto, or Dreamstime. ©  All rights reserved. This site is best viewed when using Adobe Flash Player. free money magazine